“He [the Holy Spirit] will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you.”
Praise be to you, this morning, Lord Jesus, for your great and good character: pure, positive, powerful and perpetual.
• You are the Way, laying down your life to pave the path to the Father.
• You are the Truth, revealing to the world the face of God.
• You are the Life, bringing resurrection to the spiritually dead.
• You are the Light, bringing sight in the land of darkness.
• You are Love, pouring acceptance out to your enemies.
• You are Goodness, giving sun and rain to all the undeserving.
• You are Grace, bestowing help on those worthy of rejection.
• You are Faithfulness, following through no matter the cost.
• You are Wisdom, understanding what is best in each situation.
• You are Righteousness, being consistently right and spotless in Word and deed.
• You are Lovely, being totally beautiful and pure.
• You are Eternal, having no beginning or end.
• You are Just, leaving no sin unpunished.
• You are Gracious, providing salvation for all while knowing many will reject it.
• You are Trustworthy, being unable to lie, ever keeping your Word and being eternally good.
• You are Great, having created the stars by the breath of your mouth, the earth with your Word.
• You are Powerful, holding together all things, including every atom in the universe.
• You are Glorious, being exalted above all in your holiness, power and love.
• You are God, eternally the Son in the Trinity, the One to be obeyed.
• You are our Savior, our Lord, our Intercessor, our Shepherd, our big Brother, our Friend who loves to spend time with us.
You, Lord Jesus, are worthy of worship for you are Marvelous, Majestic, Mighty and Master of all. You are to be obeyed as the Holy Spirit glorifies you. We bow before you, Lord Jesus, we exalt your Name, we lift you up, we magnify you, we love and glorify you, for you are worthy of all honor, power and praise.
Prayer: “You alone are the One to be obeyed. May you be lifted up this day in my life, worshiped in my words, magnified in my mind, glorified in my goals, exalted in my emotions, submitted to in my soul, praised in my whole being. Amen.”